[NA-Discuss] Chris Mondini - ICANN Career News

Chris Mondini chris.mondini at icann.org
Mon Jan 13 19:15:20 UTC 2020

I hope your 2020 is off to a good start!  I am writing with some career news.

I have accepted the job of VP Stakeholder Engagement and Managing Director Europe for ICANN, and will be relocating with my husband to Brussels.   It will be an opportunity to work in a dynamic and complex region, bringing my global perspective and prior European work experience to the role.

I will continue to serve in the VP Stakeholder Engagement North America role until a successor has been named.  I will also retain my global business engagement responsibilities.

Joe Catapano will continue to provide excellent support to the community as the Manager for Stakeholder Engagement in North America.

There will be a transition period, beginning in February, while my work permit is being processed. During this time, I will split my time between Europe and North America to support the many events and activities we have planned for 2020.

Much of what I have learned about stakeholder engagement has been through help and interactions from North American stakeholders like you.  I am very grateful for that.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions - or advice!

Kind regards,

Christopher Mondini

VP, Stakeholder Engagement

North America and Global Business