[NA-Discuss] Additional Budget Request

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Fri Dec 11 21:09:45 UTC 2020

Jonathan, would this be a path to getting funding for the kind of
independent end-user research we've been talking about previously?

Or would the cost of such research (credibly done) be too high for
this process?

Perhaps we can pitch the idea first and then see how hard we'd have to
fight for it. Just imagine how much money ICANN has saved by avoiding
in-person meetings this year.

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
@evanleibovitch / @el56