[NA-Discuss] Fwd: ACTION: ALL - ICANN CEO-RALO Chairs call - REMINDER questions requested by August 18

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 11:38:21 UTC 2020

All:

My apologies for not sending this on-time.

Please reply before Friday, 21 February 2020 @ 16h00 UTC with any question
that you want me to ask the ICANN CEO during this meeting.

-ed

*From: *Silvia Vivanco <silvia.vivanco at icann.org>
*Date: *Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 4:55 PM
*To: *Sergio Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>, Eduardo Diaz <
eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com>, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com>,
Sebicann Bachollet <sebicann at bachollet.fr>, Satish Babu <sb at inapp.com>
*Cc: *Claudia Ruiz <claudia.ruiz at icann.org>, Heidi Ullrich <
Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org>, Susie Johnson <susie.johnson at icann.org>
*Subject: *ICANN CEO-RALO Chairs call - questions requested by August 18

Dear RALO Chairs,

I hope this email finds you well. You will receive a calendar invite to
attend the ICANN CEO-RALO Chairs call to be held on September 1st.

As usual please kindly send two questions you would like to ask the CEO. We
would appreciate it if you could send them by next *Tuesday August 18.*

Thank you very much!

Silvia

Silvia Vivanco
Senior Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs

Mobile: +51 997510935

Website:atlaarge.icann.org

Facebook:facebook.com/icannatlarge

Twitter:@ICANNAtLarge

--
*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named