[NA-Discuss] SOI -- Marita Moll

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Apr 10 16:39:58 UTC 2020

SOI for second term as NARALO representative to ALAC

I believe that the voice of At Large, on behalf of Internet end users,
is a crucial part of ICANN's structure and it is a role that needs to be
strengthened. This is why, during my first term as NARALO rep. to ALAC,
I have led discussions and written At Large responses to ICANN's 5-year
strategic plan, especially the evolution of the multistakeholder system.
But it is also crucial to ensure that the voice of end users flows up
through the RALOs and into At Large responses to policy and
administrative issues. In order for this to happen, information about
ICANN decisions and processes must also flow down to end users in ways
that are accessible. I think this will be an important part of our work
over the next two years. I hope to have your support to continue in the
role as your representative for another term.

Marita Moll