[NA-Discuss] [GTLD-WG] [CPWG] Haunted by Europe's GDPR, ICANN sharpens wooden stake to finally slay the Whois vampire • The Register

claudio di gangi ipcdigangi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 19:37:24 UTC 2019

Mike, all,

I am a relatively new member of at-large (through ISOC-NY) and it's nice
to meet everyone on this list; I am also a current member of the GNSO IP
constituency.

Mike, I was intending to ask you a related question after I listened to our
presentation.

Does the propriety-system that your company is currently working
on for potential integration with ICANN's new domain registration
data policy (being developed through the ePDP) incorporate the RDAP profile
technology? If yes, can you provide some color on this aspect?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Claudio