[NA-Discuss] Agenda for our next NARALO monthly meeting on January 14, 2019 has been posted for your comments

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 21:40:18 UTC 2019

Eduardo Diaz <eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com>
Thu, Apr 19, 2018, 1:59 PM
to NA
@All:

Please check the agenda here:

 https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/2019-01-14+NARALO+Teleconference
<https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/2019-01-14+NARALO+Teleconference>

The following people are leading or reporting during this meeting (in order
of apperance):

William Cunningham
Joey Doyle
Pierre-Jean Darres
Glenn McKnight
Leah Sykmekher
David Morar
Alan Greenberg
Chris Mondini

Please be prepare to do so as we are time limited.

Thanks.

-ed

--
*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named