[NA-Discuss] ICANN Fellowship- DEADLINE APRIL 27

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 22 22:04:45 UTC 2018

Judith, although anyone MAY comment, but
according to Ergys on the AC/SO/SG/Const/RALO
Chairs list "The intent is to collect feedback
from each SO/AC/SG/C rather than individual
members from those groups. This will ensure that
any resulting changes reflects the guidance
provided by the community structures." (See
https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/soac-leaders-icannmeeting-planning/2018-March/000244.html)

Alan