[NA-Discuss] Fwd: ICANN Nomcom Application Deadline 3/19 for Open Seats on the Board.

Leah Symekher lsymek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 22:06:16 UTC 2018

BTW to all:

Anyone is welcome to apply you are not limited by NARALO/ALAC
approvals/recommendations etc...
If you think you qualify then just apply.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Leah Symekher
2018 ICANN NOMCOM Delegate
SFBay Area ISOC Chapter, Board Advisor & NARALO Representative
+1 650-861-2692 <tel:%28650%29%20861-2692>