[NA-Discuss] Request # 2 Policy Comment Workshop

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 12:22:05 UTC 2018

Glenn:

This proposal looks good. I am assuming that the 50% decrease form the online webinars participants to the face to face at ICANN meetings is due to the unknown factor of who will be able to be at the meeting to complete the Workshop.

Could this strategy be incorporated as an Online Course using ICANN Learn Platform? At least have the Webinar recordings, some exercises required online, and then the face to face session/s to clarify and showcase acquired skills.