[NA-Discuss] NASIG 2 in ICANN Montreal on Oct 31 and Nov 1- IG Proposal

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 12:09:11 UTC 2018

Proposal looks good. I highlighted a few grammatical or misspelled word. Will their be French translation or will it be required that all applicants have a fair level of English written and oral understanding?

If the event takes place Oct 31 - Nov 1, I noticed that a networking activity will be held on Nov 2; is this correct?

Great work!