[NA-Discuss] NASIG 2 in ICANN Montreal on Oct 31 and Nov 1- IG Proposal

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 20:38:17 UTC 2018

We are submitting for  ICANN ABR funding the Second NASIG  event.  The
North American School of Internet Governance was a huge success in San Juan
which was a three day event.  The  forthcoming event would be a two day
event with a potential precursor event with Larry Stickland on community
development.  This event would be held prior to the ATLAS 3 and concluded
with the  North American IGF .
Last NASIG was sponsored by ICANN and we hope this one will be as well.  We
are seriously on target with the fundraising and we look forward to repeat
performance.

Enclosed is the proposal  in PDF Format

After the community feedback  our next step is to submit the proposal to
Staff for consideration from the FBSC  which is convening in late January.

Thanks for your cooperation

Enclosed

Glenn McKnight
NARALO Secretariat