[NA-Discuss] Financial Request- North American Tribal Nations Fellowship

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 19:19:32 UTC 2018

NARALO membership

Please see the attached request made by  Loris Taylor of Native Public
Media for financial support for the  North American Tribal Nations
Fellowship.  As  you may recall we have been funded in the past on this
concept and ICANN decided to make a global programme then they deleted any
funding for  additional budget requests last year.   We are in the midst
for the FY 20 budget requests and Loris has made the effort to resubmit for
this budget call.

Please read the attached proposal and offer your comments . If you agree
with this budget request please let us know.  Likewise if you are against
this proposal  please let us know.

Thank you
Glenn McKnight
NARALO Secretariat