[NA-Discuss] ACTION: EE - Resigning from NARALO

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Tue Aug 28 15:52:54 UTC 2018

Dear Joly,

We very much thank you for all of your excellent work with At-Large over the last many years. Your input into NARALO and great contribution to ISOC-NY are greatly appreciated.

We hope to continue to hear from you on this and other At-Large lists.

Staff will update the contact details for ISOC-NY.

Kind regards,
Heidi