[NA-Discuss] Whois, ARIN & GDPR

Ron da Silva ronald.v.dasilva at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 18:41:40 UTC 2018

John Curran talked about ARIN’s privacy policy and whois plans this week at the ARIN meeting.  Based on that, I don’t think there are plans to limit or restrict whois information maintained by ARIN.  In fact, there was also a presentation on who-was implementation plans which would also keep historical data of registrants for AS and IP addresses..

If interested, there should be a copy of the session available for streaming on the ARIN website..

-ron