[NA-Discuss] March Newsletter

Ron da Silva ronald.v.dasilva at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 03:21:47 UTC 2018

Interesting report buried in the from ISOC-SF on mobile broadband (or lack thereof) in CA farmlands.. guess the main point was to discredit the CA PUC’s testing of mobile broadband which tends to just test along major roads..  not in the farms themselves..   and thus shame the PUC into changing their testing methodology and ultimately pressure the mobile operators into more tower density in agricultural areas..  thanks for including!   ..and good luck getting the PUC’s attention next with this report.

(at least that was my summary of it..)

-ron