[NA-Discuss] Call for membership - New NARALO Education Working Group

Kirstin Doan kdoan at lookingglasscyber.com
Wed Nov 29 17:23:57 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am interested in joining this working group.

Thanks,

Kirstin Doan, Esq.
Senior Legal Intelligence Analyst
[cid:image002.png at 01D3690C.EC8A0A70]
T: 703-312-1221 | F: 703-312-0536 | kdoan at lookingglasscyber.com
lookingglasscyber.com

The content in this email is based on analysis for informational purposes only. Content is not offered as and does not constitute legal advice or legal opinions. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.