[NA-Discuss] Correction Note and Final Selection :: Time Sensitive: ALAC Finance and Budget Sub-Committee (FBSC)

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 15:07:10 UTC 2017

@All:

Correction:

In re-reading the criteria for FBSC members, the selection of two RALO
members during our September meeting to fill the membership vacancies was
incorrect. The requirement states that one of the members is from ALAC and
the other from the RALO.

I have asked Javier Rúa, our NARALO ALAC Representative selected by the
NomCom, to continue his participation in the FBSC (he was a member in the
2017 FBSC) which he accepted. The RALO member will be me.

*Final Slate:*

   - ALAC Representative: Javier Rúa
   - RALO Representative: Eduardo Díaz

*Interested Participants:*

   - William Cunningham
   - Glenn McKnight
   - Alfredo Calderón
   - Judith Hellerstein

Note: The FBSC is open to participants/observers. If you are interested in
joining this group in the future, please send me a note off-line and will
ask the FBSC chair to include you in the FBSC mailing list.

 -ed