[NA-Discuss] Congrats

Leah Symekher lsymek at gmail.com
Sun May 28 16:26:50 UTC 2017

Hello:

Thank you Glenn and to all the people that participated in this election.

I am truly excited and humbled to be your NomCom Delegate for the
upcoming new term.  I look forward to the work ahead and look forward to
working with each of you.

Much Congratulations to John Laprise.

My sincere thanks and recognition to Judith and Seth who are both
deserving candidates.

Best Regards,
Leah Symekher