[NA-Discuss] MAILCARD Feedbacl

John R. Levine johnl at iecc.com
Tue Jan 17 20:15:20 UTC 2017

> Currently despite  our  efforts the only locations  outside Continental US
> and Canada we don't have a single  US  territory as a ALS.

Sure we do: Hispanic Educational Technology Services and ISOC Puerto Rico.

It's not surprising that you can't find ALS in the other territories,
since they're all very small.  There are about 3.5 million people in
Puerto Rico.  The rest are Guam with 165K, USVI with 104K, American Samoa
with 55K, and CNMI with 53K.  All the other insular areas are uninhabited
other than the occasional scientific or military station.

R's,
John

PS: PR is called a Commonwealth, but that mans that it's an organized
unincorporated territory, same as CNMI.