[NA-Discuss] Cropp Trip Reminder

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 14:47:17 UTC 2017

Hi All

We only have one  CROPP  Trip left in our  locker for this fiscal period.
Its reserved   for anyone who* hasn't been* on a  CROPP trip this year or
last.

*We have stressed that  new  faces need to apply for the CROPP funding *

This year we had  Leah S, Tom H,  Seth R. and Louis  H

Here is the link to the CROPP Trip Form

<goog_1964143379>
https://community.icann.org/display/croppfy17/NARALO+Trip+Proposal+5+DRAFT

Due to the requirements  do not submit a proposal that will involve an
activity in January or February.
Functions that are at least eight weeks away ie. Later March, April, May or
June are all good.

If more than one person steps up who is interested we will discuss the
multiple applications at our next meeting.

Thanks

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight