[NA-Discuss] NARALO Webinars in Feb and March-Introduction to ARIN

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 22:21:00 UTC 2017

HI Folks

In advance to the  NARALO  General Assembly we have organized two separate
sessions to help NARALO ALS Members understand ARIN.

On Feb 6th at 2 to 3 pm EST and again on March 22 at 2 to 3pm EST ( a
repeat performance). * Members  need to only attend one of these sessions.*

Our speaker  is  Chris Tacit a ARIN Advisory Board member and he is well
seasoned spokesperson on all things  ARIN, and he is known to hold  court
at the ARIN on the Roadshow

All  ALS designates to the NARALO General Assembly in New Orleans are
required to attend one of these two sessions.

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight