[NA-Discuss] Hot topics and short Webinar strategy: Net Neutrality

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 19:26:47 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues:

As part of the "hot topics and short Webinar strategy" we will have *Mark
Buell,* *ISOC Regional Bureau Director, North America as a guest speaker in
our January 8, NARALO meeting. *Mr. Buell  will speak on the repeal by FCC
of Net Neutrality.

He will present a historical background on how the Internet ecosystem was
managed: before, during and after the Net Neutrality mandate or regulation
by FCC. What can we expect from now on? and, if ICANN's mission is
affected? He will have approximately 15 minutes to present and 15 minutes
for Q&A from the participants.

You are all invited to participate.

[image: photo]
*Alfredo Calderon*
eLearning Consultant
calderon.alfredo at gmail.com | http://aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com | Skype:
Alfredo_1212 <#> | wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon
<http://facebook.com/calderon.alfredo>
<http://pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52> <http://twitter.com/acalderon52>
<http://plus.google.com/u/0/103289446075444313762/posts>
<http://www.pinterest.com/acalderon/> <http://www.slideshare.net/acalderon>