[NA-Discuss] NARALO Election Self Nomination: ALAC Representative

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 20:17:52 UTC 2017

Hi Marita

I sometimes can't win.  Some appreciate and others get quite nasty in
telling me that I am spamming. It's a serious challenge sometimes

As to the purpose call. we will have a chance to ask all the candidates
their opinions on various topics.
Top of my priority is the ALAC  active participation at meetings and policy
statements   I saw an email from Holly on the lack of participation on a
consumer trust policy and nothing came from NARALO.

Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight