[NA-Discuss] Updated brochure

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Mon Sep 12 11:16:20 UTC 2016

Hi Wes,
Thanks for your suggestions.  I am unsure which version of the brochure you looked at but some of the earlier versions were full of typos and sentences that were not correct.  Myself and others have corrected all the typos.  The third version sent out has all the corrections.  Glenn was looking for some early feedback on the brochure before we sent it to comms.

The main problem Glenn was dealing with was that he was using a template that was made for another ralo and that is why the colors were off. Also that is why some corrections could not be made but noted. The latest version is up on the website. Glenn mentioned this in his note,but perhaps you missed it.

Best,
Judith

Sent from my iPad
Judith at jhellerstein.com