[NA-Discuss] Work In Progress-NARALO

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:39:09 UTC 2016

Hi Folks

As promised I created a page to request  our membership for topics for the
 General Assembly.   If  you look at this page
https://community.icann.org/display/NARALO/Program+Agenda

You wil see some introductory sessions on the ICANN ecosystem  then break
out circles which will  focus on special interest  topics.

Please let us know which topics are of interest and if you would like to
faciliate the session.   We will setup a  GOOGLE DOC  page for you to
provide supportive links and documents  so the note taker and others  can
add their comments and links as a group contribution

The entire GA  is being planned using TRELLO and other documents as well. A
report will be made each Monthly meeting and two sessions on ARIN are
planned for Feb and March in advance to the event.  We also recommend that
 people join the  ARIN streaming event in October from Dallas, www.arin.net.
Note. that Leah of  ISOC SFB  will be attending in person.

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight