[NA-Discuss] Smart Villages

Glenn McKnight glenn.mcknight at ieee.org
Tue May 3 12:47:44 UTC 2016

I am sharing with the community a project  that  I have recently joined on
TV Whitespace pilot projects with the  Community of Practice  WG  with
IEEE  Smart Villages.
Details  on Spectrum  http://canadianspectrumpolicyresearch.org/about/
http://ieee-smart-village.org/

The  WG is looking for  connecting communities to the Internet in
combination with their off-the-grid power solutions.   They are investing
over 1 million in projects.    The new   ISOC  SIG  Enabling Communities
through  Technology will be conducting a project a  Blackfoot reservation
outside of  Calgary. Alberta

If anyone is interested in these types of projects  let me know

Glenn McKnight, B.A, M.A
Chair: Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities(FBSC)
IEEE HIC  Committee Member
IEEE PES CSI  Committee Member
Oshawa, Ontario Canada
glenn.mcknight at ieee.org