[NA-Discuss] Nomination for NARALO Elections opens on April 11th, 2016

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 16:12:35 UTC 2016

Hi Glenn no doubt just an oversight but...  In your text below I assume
intended to also note that Alan is also - not termed limited.

Thus your text would need to be modified to read =>   NARALO ALAC- Member (
Currently held by Alan Greenberg - not termed limited),...  "

On 9 Mar 2016 15:53, "Glenn McKnight" <mcknight.glenn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks
> We will formally open the  Nomination  process  at the next  NARALO
meeting in April.  You can self nominate  or  find a nominator  starting on
April 11th, 2016.   Note  we have a long  history of  consensus  vs  a
formal  election process we encourage all  to  commence  the discussion
with  the leadership. large part of the next months's meeting will include
a discussion of process.  If the community decides  we have multiple
candidates  we would like to make sure everyone is aware of joining into
the dialogue.

> Open  positions  include   Chair( currently held by Glenn McKnight- not
termed limited),  Secretariat( currently held by Judith Hellerstein- not
term limited), the Nomcom Position( Eduardo Diaz-permitted to run one more
year) NARALO ALAC- Member( Currently held by Alan Greenberg)

> The  current  NARALO  elected  postions for ALAC has another  term which
currently is  Garth Bruen his position is not open.

> The  page under development  and  will be prone to change leading up the
formal  announcement on April 11, 2016