[NA-Discuss] Reminder-Seeking Regional Advice for a New ALS--The North Carolina Internet Society Chapter

Alfredo Calderon calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 19:07:55 UTC 2016

On behalf of the ISOCPR at-Large we endorse the North Carolina ISOC
Chapter. We personally had the opportunity to speak with Lynden Price. His
enthusiasm, insights and engaged membership will be an asset to NARALO.

[image: photo]
*Alfredo Calderon*
eLearning Consultant
calderon.alfredo at gmail.com | http://aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com | Skype:
Alfredo_1212 <#>
<http://facebook.com/calderon.alfredo>
<http://pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52>  <http://twitter.com/acalderon52>
<http://plus.google.com/u/0/103289446075444313762/posts>
<http://www.pinterest.com/acalderon/>  <http://www.slideshare.net/acalderon>
  <http://klout.com/#/acalderon52>
Get a signature like this: Click here!
<http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MDA4JnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MzI1Njg1NDg3Njk3OTIiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzMyNTY4NTQ4NzY5NzkyIn0=&u=527709950024432>

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 1:05 PM, Judith Hellerstein <judith at jhellerstein.com
> wrote:

> All,
>
> This is just a reminder that we do need to know from each of your ALSes
> whether you agree or not to have the North Carolina ISOC Chapter join
> NARALO as an ALS. The deadline is this Friday. They are a fairly new ISOC
> Chapter and do not have much in the way of events that they have done, but
> in our talks with them before they had applied to be an ALS they seem to be
> committed to supporting individual Internet users' and we think would make
> a good addition to NARALO. It is for this reason that we had encouraged
> them to apply to be an ALS within NARALO.  Lynden Price is the main contact
> and the Alternate is Cesar Campos.
> I look forward to hearing from you with any comments.  So far we have not
> heard from anyone on whether we should accept this group as a  new ALS. I
> am not sure how I should interpret your silence. Is it acceptance or not. I
> look forward to hearing from you
>
> Best,
> Judith

> Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
> Hellerstein & Associates
> 3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
> Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
> E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
> Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
> Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide

[image: logo]
*Alfredo Calderon* *eLearning Consultant*
calderon.alfredo at gmail.com | http://aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com
<http://facebook.com/calderon.alfredo>
<http://pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52>  <http://twitter.com/acalderon52>
<http://plus.google.com/u/0/103289446075444313762/posts>