[NA-Discuss] ICANN NOMCOM

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue Feb 2 17:49:58 UTC 2016

Ron

I can’t speak for everyone, but I can assure you that a LOT of people get little or no funding from ICANN and that a lot of us do spend our own money

I’m not sure what your point is?

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

From: <na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org>> on behalf of Ron Baione via NA-Discuss <na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>>
Date: Tuesday 2 February 2016 at 17:30
To: "John R. Levine" <johnl at iecc.com<mailto:johnl at iecc.com>>
Cc: "na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>" <na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [NA-Discuss] ICANN NOMCOM

Oh right, my mistake, everybody gets some ICANN cash to spend on their trips and no ICANN traveler ever spent a dime of his or her own money on wine and cheese.

Ron