[NA-Discuss] REMINDER: Contact & Administration Details of Your ALS - Respond by 22 December 2016
ICANN At-Large Staff
staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Dec 8 21:50:15 UTC 2016
If you have replied the message below and provided At-Large Staff your ALS’ contact and administration information, please disregard this message.
Dear NARALO At-Large Structure Representatives,
We hope this email finds you well.
As part of the support performed by At-Large staff, we audit and verify the contact details and other data of all our At-Large Structures (ALSes) periodically. We need to ensure we can contact you regularly and efficiently, be it on our distribution mailing lists, but equally on an individual basis.
We’re currently making considerable efforts to overhaul and consolidate our internal database, as well as update the public-facing At-Large Community website<https://atlarge.icann.org/alses>. We therefore need to check the existing information we have for all ALSes.
Your help would be extremely valuable for keeping our record up to date and making sure your ALS remain in the communications loop of the At-Large Community.
Please be so kind to provide the following requested information by replying this email *OFFLIST* and directly to staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> by 22 December 2016.
1. ALS full original name:
2. ALS official English name (if exists):
3. ALS official acronym (if exists):
4. ALS city:
5. ALS country:
6. ALS street address:
7. ALS telephone:
8. ALS email:
9. Primary contact name:
10. Primary contact email (one email):
11. Primary contact telephone number (one telephone number, including country/area code):
12. Primary contact additional contact information (e.g. additional email, telephone number, etc.):
13. Secondary contact name:
14. Secondary contact email (one email):
15. Secondary contact telephone number (one telephone number, including country/area code):
16. Secondary contact additional contact information (e.g. additional email, telephone number, etc.):
17. Other contact information (e.g. information of the third contact person of the ALS, etc.):
18. ALS website:
19. ALS additional web presence (e.g. facebook page, twitter handle, etc.):
20. ALS logo (please attach an image file to the reply email):
21. Are you an ISOC Chapter (answer ‘Yes’ or ‘No):
Thank you very much for your time and help!
Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine, Terri Agnew and Yeşim Nazlar
ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NA-Discuss