[NA-Discuss] Discussion of North American Strategy

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 15:35:38 UTC 2016

Hi Folks

On today's  webinar on the CROPP program the various  RALO's mentioned that
their regions have a  Strategic plan.  They also said that these plans are
alligned with the their  regions  VP's  plans ie. LAC and AFrican,  Middle
East  strategies.

We broached this with staff  asking why  North American has opted not to
have a North American plan.   Staff to followup

Currently we have a CROPP outreach and engagement  strategy for  CROPP  and
if  North America  chooses to have a plan we need to discuss this in
detail.

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight