[NA-Discuss] Missed Request

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 11:07:37 UTC 2016

Hi Folks

We  had a very busy meeting yesterday and  I totally forgot to add the
request for  volunteers to review the  Rules of  Procedures.  I know that
Seth and John More  have already expressed interest.

The document is a holding pattern until we hear more details from ALAC on
the ALS  Criteria and Metric  changes.      We have placed the APRALO
decertification information as an interim.
Most of the work to date is simple  formatting and  flow, NOT  policy
changes.

Please contact Judith or myself  if you have any interest or comments.
Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight