[NA-Discuss] Nomination and Acceptance for Chair

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 09:42:18 UTC 2016

I would like to thank  Murray who have nominated myself and others that
already have added their names as supporters.for  the position of Chair for
NARALO

I will be posting a statement on the wiki this week.  In advance I would
like to stress that it's only been only six months for me in the position
of Chair and the core activities are not yet completed.    We saw yesterday
that  we had a remarkable attendance of 25 members on the call.  We are
also working through the process of removing organizations that are defunct
and actively recruiting viable and underrepresented organizations starting
with the new  ISOC North Carolina.
We should  know  by the end of the month if our  General Assembly will have
budget approval and it is scheduled for  the last week in October in Puerto
Rico..This was the site of the original signing of the NARALO MOU  and with
luck we hope to have many of the originals at the event for a reinactment
of the event.

Again thank you all for your support

Glenn

Glenn McKnight