[NA-Discuss] ARIN fellowships

Thomas Lowenhaupt toml at communisphere.com
Tue Oct 13 03:23:33 UTC 2015

Glenn,

I applied for a fellowship a year or so ago. They denied my request and
stated the good news, that my application remained active and that I
should not reapply.

Such a denial puts one in a difficult position.

I'll reapply and encourage others in the same position to do so. Waiting
doesn't work.

Best,

Tom Lowenhaupt