[NA-Discuss] Opportunity for ALSes to serve as Hub at ICANN52

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Wed Jan 21 21:10:19 UTC 2015

​Hi Ariel,

​Will it just be some rooms will have the remote hub facility, or will it
just be a general Adobe Connect thing, so will work for any session?​

Otherwise it is somewhat chicken and egg, since what days an ALS might want
to operate a remote hub could be dependent on what sessions were available
for participation...