[NA-Discuss] Boston and Snow

gbruen at knujon.com gbruen at knujon.com
Thu Feb 19 15:26:25 UTC 2015

It's as bad as it seems. Everything is running like molasses here. It's been impossible to get anything done, we've basically had a blizzard every week this month. There is nowhere to put the snow. I will send some pictures when I have a chance.

Sure, other parts of the country routinely get more snow, but this is a major urban area where the roads and trains are completely shut for entire days by this. People are rolling into work 2 or 3 hours late and not getting home until 8pm

Everyone has damage, we have 3 major leaks in our roof, there's no chance of them getting fixed for months.