[NA-Discuss] RES: eBook and Audio Recordings

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Tue Feb 3 15:31:38 UTC 2015

Great idea Glenn!
It would be fantastic to use the technology at hand to make "inreach" with
members of all ALS. I applaud and support your idea!
Warm regards,
Sylvia

Sylvia Herlein Leite
sylvia at internautabrasil.org
LACRALO-ALAC Delegate to NomComm 2014-2015
One World, One Internet

Secretaria FLUI 2009-2015
ex - Secretaria LACRALO-ICANN/ 2012-2014 -
ex - ALAC Member 2009-2011 -  http://atlarge.icann.org
Skype: sylvia_leite