[NA-Discuss] eBook and Audio Recordings

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 15:11:42 UTC 2015

This is an eminently sensible proposition by Glenn.  I would urge NARALO to
expand this action to embrace the needs of other RALOs by bringing this to
the ALAC.

I have been saying from the earliest days that old technology, radio, is
indispensable for increasing internet access and connecting the next
billion. This initiative moves along those lines; it is the results that
matter.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799