[NA-Discuss] ICANN Board Nominations Open from NA candidates

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Fri Dec 18 16:08:06 UTC 2015

The nomcom only reviews and selects from the pool that has applied, as
such I highly recommend helping Glen get the word out that these
positions are open.

Nomcom appointed positions come with travel funding. Board positions
also come with the option to receive a board stipend.

regards

Robert

--
Robert Guerra