[NA-Discuss] Change date of NEXT NARALO Call

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Thu Aug 27 14:41:50 UTC 2015

Hi Garth,

Yes I agree we should move it to September 21

Thanks
Judith Hellerstein
Capital Area Globetrotters

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide