[NA-Discuss] A second ALAC selection process

Seth M Reiss seth.reiss at lex-ip.com
Mon Apr 13 18:13:26 UTC 2015

Thank you Darlene.

-----Original Message-----
From: na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [mailto:na-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of Darlene Thompson
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 6:16 AM
To: Judith Hellerstein
Cc: NARALO List
Subject: Re: [NA-Discuss] A second ALAC selection process

I have been following this thread and I agree with Judith.  I have not yet seen a good enough reason to deny a competitive and open process.

I am going to try to be at the meeting this afternoon but I am not sure if I can be there.  As such, I would like this to stand as my objection to this fast-tracking process. There is already way too much in the way the NARALO works in "friends" getting shuffled from position to position to keep them going to meetings.  This needs to be an open and competitive process - both for our own good and for other RALO's perception of us.

Darlene

------
NA-Discuss mailing list
NA-Discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org