[NA-Discuss] NARALO 2015 CALL For Nominations vor Various Elected/Selected Positions

Sunish Gupta supergupta at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 12 13:06:40 UTC 2015

I second Garth's nomination and fully support Eduardo's  and Alan nomination
as well. Go Garth!
I have recently taken up  to assist in activities for Naralo and Alac to
represent the blind and disabled coommunity.
Best,
Sunish
==========
Sunish Gupta
MSEE, MS in System Design and Management (MIT (Sloan)
Board Member and Principal Consultant,  Project  Starfish.
www.pstarfish.org
Board member, IEEE Consumer Electronics Society.
Chair Accessibility and Home Health Committee; and
Member of IEEE Future Directions Initiative.
Board Member and 2013 New England chapter President, International Council
on Systems Engineering.
Mobile: 617-717-9590
Office: 617-803-1000
sunish.gupta at sloan.mit.edu