[NA-Discuss] ICANN LA Event

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:45:14 UTC 2014

Hi
Those who are attending the  ICANN  51 event  I have arranged  a  Wine
Tasting of  Various  California  wines. This  idea was started by Louis and
I at the  IEEE  meetings in Montreal where  we crashed his  room with a
 group of  IEEE members to drink his  wine.

This  time   and date  to be determined  and we are looking for  attendees
 to pick up their  favourite  California  wine.  including 2 buck  Charlie
 to share amount the winos.

Let me know  who is interested, right now  I have myself, Louis and Sam
Lanfranco  who grew up on a vineyard so he knows the history and the grape.

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight