[NA-Discuss] URGENT Recast Votes for IANA Transition CWG from NARALO

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 00:33:38 UTC 2014

Hi

We  noticed only after  the  release of the NARALO  Call for the  election
 for the IANA Transition  CWG  Rep  that we noticed an irregularity  and  I
am  sincerely sorry to ask you to recast your vote.    The  new  vote  will
be the  same position but it will only be for  two  candidates.   Both are
 affiliated  candidates to a  specific  NARALO  ALS

Gordon Chillcott
Eduardo Diaz

I am sorry for this  duplication  but  we needed to do this for the sake of
the integrity of the process.

You will be receiving a  new  ballot  from staff ,   This is not the ballot

Thanks
Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight