[NA-Discuss] Fwd: [ALAC-LT] URGENT - POP UP banners for ALAC and At-Large

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Mon May 12 14:46:18 UTC 2014

It should be and should not take long to discuss.

-ed

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 5:59 AM, Evan Leibovitch <evan at telly.org> wrote:

> On today's agenda, perhaps?

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.