[NA-Discuss] NARALO Secretariat Summary

Peter Knight ptknight at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 16:10:23 UTC 2014

Thanks for your report, Glenn. And superbly illustrated as well!

If any of you are coming to NETmundial in São Paulo 23/24 April, perhaps
you'd be interested in the book I just published: The Internet in Brazil:
Origins, Strategy, Development, and Governance.

Available directly from the publisher (details available), Amazon, and
Barnes & Noble now in hard cover and paperback, all eBook formats and
Portuguese versions soon.

http://bookstore.authorhouse.com/Products/SKU-000736552/The-Internet-in-Brazil.aspx

All the best,

Peter (Capital Globetrotting in Rio)

----
Peter T. Knight, Ph.D.
Economista e Estrategista de eTransformação
Socio fundador, pesquisador e membro do Conselho Diretor, Instituto Fernand
 Braudel de Economia Mundial http://braudel.org.br
http://br.linkedin.com/in/petertknight
Skype: <minhoco2005>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/peter.t.knight