[NA-Discuss] CORRECTION - NARALO Monthly from Singapore - Comments on our Changing Role

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Sun Mar 23 20:51:54 UTC 2014

Some confusion may arise from the fact that while, say in the UK, ST stands
for Summer Time,  in the US ST stands for Standard Time. DT stands for
Daylight time, the Summer Time equivalent.

Thus, it is my belief that the meeting takes place at 1800 EST = 1900 EDT.

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 2:57 AM, Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber at icann.org>wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Correct - The NARALO Monthly Meeting is on *Monday 24 March at 07:00 SGT
> (Sunday 23 March, 19:00 EST)* in VIP room.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Gisella
>

> From: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
> Date: Sunday, 23 March 2014 14:51
> To: Gisella Gruber <gisella.gruber at icann.org>, "joly at punkcast.com" <
> joly at punkcast.com>, Garth Bruen <gbruen at knujon.com>
> Cc: NA-Discuss <na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
> Subject: Re: [NA-Discuss] NARALO Monthly from Singapore - Comments on our
> Changing Role
>
> Dear Gisella,
>
> due to time zones, I think this translates to 19:00 EST on Sunday.
> Kind regards,
>
> Olivier
>
> On 23/03/2014 13:25, Gisella Gruber wrote:
>
> Dear All,
>
> The NARALO Monthly Meeting is a 7am SGT (19:00 EST) on Monday 24 March
> 2014 in VIP room
>
> Thank you.
> Kind regards,
> Gisella
>
> On 23/03/2014 13:17, "Joly MacFie" <joly at punkcast.com> <joly at punkcast.com> wrote:
>

> On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 11:36 PM, Garth Bruen <gbruen at knujon.com> <gbruen at knujon.com> wrote:
>

> Hello all, Garth Bruen here. I have also blind-copied several groups who
> have applied to become an ALS or are in the process of doing so. The
> meeting
> time is 1700/5PM Local Time in Singapore which is a 12 hour difference
> from
> North American Eastern Time
> (https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=47253173).
>
> I'm confused. Confluence says it is 0700 SGT
>

> --

> --
> Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhDhttp://www.gih.com/ocl.html

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com