[NA-Discuss] NARALO Monthly from Singapore - Comments on our Changing Role

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 03:47:01 UTC 2014

Hi Garth and All

I think is correct in expressing the interest for NARALO to be deliberate
in articulating a clear message on our role in the new organization.  ALAC
has  enabled  ICANN legitimacy in being a multi stakeholder organization.
 Perhaps in the future our voice will better heard.

Glenn

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight