[NA-Discuss] Narrowing Candidate List for special voting

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Sun Mar 2 20:03:03 UTC 2014

This is the list of nominations and the counts of support

Glenn McKnight (3)

Louis Houle (2)

Avri Doria (3)

Darlene Thompson (2)

Jean Armour Polly (1)

Unless there are more nominations the list of four to be selected from for
the two (2) alternate board seat voters will be

Glenn McKnight

Louis Houle

Avri Doria

Darlene Thompson