[NA-Discuss] LUNCH - 1:10 PM

Garth Bruen gbruen at knujon.com
Sun Jun 22 11:15:13 UTC 2014

My mistake, .ORG not .INFO

From: Eduardo Diaz [mailto:eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2014 12:04 PM
To: Garth Bruen
Cc: info at nativepublicmedia.org; Garth Graham; Judith Hellerstein; Seth M Reiss; Anthony Niiganii MBE; Chris Parsons; Loris Taylor; Alan Greenberg; Konstantin Kalaitzidis; Evan Leibovitch; Yubelkys Montalvo Carrión; Neil Schwartzman; ICANN At-Large Staff; NA Discuss
Subject: Re: [NA-Discuss] LUNCH - 1:10 PM

Garth:

The sponsor for this lunch is PIR.

-ed

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Garth Bruen <gbruen at knujon.com> wrote:

Provided by Afilias!

Meeting point at 13h10 - after our morning session - Hotel Hilton Metropole
EAST WING lobby (by check-in/reception and NOT on the registration side ...)

Check in with me and let me know how everything is going and if you are
having any problems!!!

-------------------------------------

Garth Bruen
gbruen at knujon.com

617-947-3805
http://www.knujon.com
Chair of ICANN At-Large North America (naralo.org)
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/149/724
Blog:
http://www.digitalcitizensalliance.org/cac/alliance/blog.aspx?ident=garth
Twitter: @Knujon
Skype: gobruen

“If history is deprived of the Truth, we are left with nothing but an idle,
unprofitable tale” -Polybius

------
NA-Discuss mailing list
NA-Discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org